Tenzi is a fun and fast-paced dice game that can be played by people of all ages. Here are the general steps on how to play Tenzi:
- Get a set of Tenzi dice. A standard set includes ten dice, each with six sides, and each side has a different number of dots.
- Decide how many players will be participating in the game. Each player will need their own set of ten dice.
- Roll all ten dice at the same time. The goal of the game is to get all ten dice to show the same number of dots.
- Quickly scan your dice and pick out any that have the same number of dots. For example, if three of your dice show three dots, set them aside.
- Keep rolling the remaining dice until you get all ten dice to show the same number of dots.
- Once you have all ten dice showing the same number of dots, shout “Tenzi!” to let everyone know that you have won.
- If two or more players shout “Tenzi!” at the same time, the game goes into overtime. The players who have won roll their dice again until someone wins outright.
- The winner of the game is the first person to get all ten dice to show the same number of dots.
- You can also try different variations of the game, such as playing with a timer or using different rules for the overtime round.
Overall, Tenzi is a fun and simple game that can be played in a few minutes or over an extended period. It is a great way to spend time with family and friends, and you can even get creative and come up with your own variations of the game.