British toy brand, Professor Puzzle believes in keeping its devotees fully engaged and they have a young, vibrant, creative staff to make that happen. But many of their puzzles and games are based on fostering an old fashioned sense of curiousity.
Whether deducing a suspects previous whereabouts from the soil on his shoes or cracking a case that even had Scotland Yard baffled, Sherlock Holmes is regarded as the worlds most brilliant detective. Could your investigative skills be in the same league?
Ranging from the elementary to the decidedly devious, these beautifully crafted Sherlock Holmes puzzles are designed not just to exercise your powers of deduction, but also as stylish gifts to display in your home.
- Suitable for children from the age of 12 years.
- Crafted from wood with a metal coin..
- Intricate sliding map block puzzle.
- Game revolves around the detective cracking the code to enter the secret society.
- Excellent for fine motor skills and problem solving.
- Presented in a themed box.
Box dimensions: 14cm (l) x 3cm (h) x 10.8cm (w)