Bob Moog has been collecting and creating “Dad” jokes since becoming a dad in 1990. Enjoy more than 30 years of his worst jokes with this Dad Jokes Card Game. The goal of the game is to match jokes to their punch lines to make the most completed jokes. Along the way you will laugh and groan your way through the very best of the worst dad jokes! And don’t forget to let the younger generations know the “answers” to the important questions like, “Where did the young oak go to school?” and “Why does the Duke of Sussex like gorillas?” while gaining new material to impress the other dads around.
- Bob Moog’s Dad Jokes Card Game by University Games
- Contents include: 110 Cards, Instructions
- For 2-5 players
- Recommended for ages 8 and up
- Made in China
- Brand new condition in original packaging
- Wipe clean with dry or damp cloth