Mission Apollo 11: On 20 July 1969 the sensational first landing on the moon took place.
The astronaut Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon.
Model Kit Features:
- Model kit made to celebrate 50 years since the first moon landing
- Display stand and base plate with moon structure
- includes Command Module
- Includes Service Module
- Includes “Eagle” Lunar Module
- Gold foil
- Three phases of the lunar landing operation can be simulated: landing on the moon, return from the moon and return to Earth
- Number of Parts: 60
- Completed Model Height: 18cm
- Model Scale: 1:96
- Revell Difficulty Level: 3/5 (Medium)
- Includes Paints, Brush & Contacta Adhesive