- Ducati 1299 Panigale R Final Edition
- Tri-Colore paintwork (the green, white and red of the Italian flag)
- 1:4 diecast metal with rubber and plastic parts
- Highly-detailed, premium model
- 979 pieces!
- Functional suspension, brake and clutch levers, transmission chain
- Age: 14+
- Dimensions: 51.8 x 20.2 x 27.7 cm (1′ 8″ long in the old money!)
- Pocher Product Number: HK117
From the Manufacturer:
With the Ducati 1299 Panigale R Final Edition Pocher presents the third and last version of the legendary 1:4 scale Ducati Panigale 1299 kit. The Final Edition is made in a numbered, limited series and shines in the new Tri-Colore look. Ducati celebrates their famous two-cylinder racing engine with the 1299 Panigale R Final Edition, which has shaped the history of the Superbike World Championship. From Marco Lucchinelli’s first win with the 851 in 1988 at the first ever Superbike World Championship race until 2017 with the victories of Chaz Davies on the Panigale R, Borgo Panigale’s double cylinder was always a top performer in the Superbike League.
The 1:4 Ducati1299 Panigale R Final Edition Pochre model is made of high-quality die-cast metal and is supplied already painted. The kit is easy to build and comes with detailed instructions. The model consists of more than 600 parts made of different materials, including metal, rubber and high-quality plastic. Wheels, transmission chain, front and rear suspension, brake and clutch levers are functional and offer an amazing amount of detail.