Monopoly 2020 | 6 player game | Australian Community Relief Edition
Australians have had a tough year, whether it be financial, environmental, health-related or simply adapting to change. But one thing that remains consistent is the spirit of our communities: our neighbours, our friends and our families.
This very special edition of MONOPOLY highlights some of the amazing Australian communities, both rural and regional, that have come together to help one another during these challenging times. This game has also been developed to help support vulnerable Australians, with proceeds being donated to those in need.
So roll the dice and start building your national property portfolio in the Australian Community Relief edition of MONOPOLY!
- $5 from every board donated to the Australian Red Cross.
- The world’s favourite family board game brings you another exciting edition of MONOPOLY – Australian Community Relief Edition
- Begin your journey in the district of Belconnen as you cycle or walk around Lake Ginninderra, or take a day trip to the Blue Mountains with its dramatic scenery and views of the Three Sisters, the sandstone rock formation at Echo Point.
- Catch some waves as you surf at Noosa Heads Main Beach and then paddle through Katherine Gorge with its series of rapids and waterfalls.
- Spend some time relaxing in the Umpherston Sinkhole, a beautiful sunken garden in the Mount Gambier region, before you continue on to Busselton and stroll along jetty, the longest pier in the southern hemisphere.
- Marvel at the Aurora Australis from the waterfront at Devonport and enjoy the pristine beaches and unspoiled rainforests at Gippsland.