- Ford XA Falcon GT RPO83 sedan
- Cosmic Blue
- Highly-detailed, premium model
- Opening bonnet, doors and boot lid
- Rubber tyres
- Poseable front wheels
- 1:18 Diecast with plastic parts
- Limited Edition of 1000 with Certificate of Authenticity
- Classic Carlectables Product Code: 18788
- Released June 2023
From the manufacturer:
Early in 1972 Ford released the XA GT Falcon in sedan and hardtop versions. It was the first Falcon to be totally designed by Australians, as production of the US-market Falcon has ceased some 18 months earlier. The XA was the biggest Falcon yet, with the boldest styling, designed for wider appeal with its less aggressive look and improved creature comforts.
Ford built 129,473 XA Falcons between March 1972 and September 1973, including the construction of 129 RPO83 sedans like our model here. The GT “Specials” as they were officially-known were Regular Production Option 83 on the options list for Falcon GTs.