- Holden ZB Commodore Supercar
- Truck Assist / Matt Stone Racing
- #35 Todd Hazelwood
- 2022 Repco Supercars Championship Season
- Highly-detailed, premium model
- 1:18 Resin (sealed body)
- Limited Edition of 144 with Certificate of Authenticity
- Authentic Collectables Product Code: ACR18H22K
- Released March 2023
From the manufacturer:
After two seasons with Brad Jones Racing, Todd Hazelwood returns to Matt Stone Racing in 2022, the team he started his full time Supercars career with in 2018 and won a Dunlop Super2 series title with the year prior.
A likeable character and proven to be fast in the right equipment with a Supercars pole position and podium on his resume, Hazelwood is one of a host of young guns in the series that has plenty of talent.
Driving the #35 Truck Assist Holden ZB Commodore during the 2022 season, Hazelwood’s car, with its satin grey and bright orange colour scheme, is a real eye catching livery and will look amazing replicated in scale model form.
Don’t miss this model which has been produced by Authentic Collectables as a sealed body with clear windows and detailed interior in a limited edition of 144 with an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity.