A Little Wordy is a fresh and clever take on the genre of tile-based word games. The game requires players to assemble a word from a set of tiles and keep that Secret Word to themselves. Both players then takes turns trying to decipher each other’s Secret Word by paying for clues and hints with berry tokens. Whoever has the most berry tokens at the end, WINS!
- It’s not a game about having the mightiest vocabulary. It’s a game about making clever choices.
- It’s highly replayable and every game is different.
- Includes two dry erase birdy shields and two dry erase markers.
- Illustrations from the creator of The Oatmeal.
- Warning: Choking Hazard – Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.